Infiniti FX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from Barcelona!

I have just installed the Tesla Style on my 2008 FX35, and it looks great.

I have lost some features from the original system, such as options configuration menu, TPMS indication... that only appears on original system (this is an android tablet with A/C control).

I'm using original reverse camera, using an adaptor cable sent by seller (Aliexpress from China)

If anyone knows how to access to internal car menu through this android system (maybe using bluetooth OBD2 adaptor and a soft) it would be great. Same for TMPS values (now I only have low pressure indication on dashboard :()

·
Registered
22 Posts
I looked at the listing on ALiExpress and my 2004 FX35 dash looks like the one with the X by it stating it won't work. Do you know of any Android head units that will work with mine?
Yes there is a model that works with 05 and earlier FX's. Here is the link: Tesla Style Android Head Unit
Tesla style Android head unit.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed on my 2008 FX35 a few days ago but it seems to be giving me issues with the A/C. It turns it on and off by itself and when I push on the buttons on the screen or the side buttons and try to turn off A/C or set it low of whatever, It doesnt do anything. Anyone know why it might be doing this?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed on my 2008 FX35 a few days ago but it seems to be giving me issues with the A/C. It turns it on and off by itself and when I push on the buttons on the screen or the side buttons and try to turn off A/C or set it low of whatever, It doesnt do anything. Anyone know why it might be doing this?
Hello!

I had the same problem during the installation. I contacted to the brand sales manager, and she asked to the design engineers. The engineer sent me a video installation guide, where I discovered that we have to disconnect a device hidden under the passenger front airbag (you have to disassemble all your glove compartment).

After that, A/C works fine.

I can sent you the video by wetransfer if you need. I only need an email address to send you the link.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks dude, I saw video as well but didnt think I had to do all that. I'll go ahead and do that now. Hope it fixes the issue

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks dude, I saw video as well but didnt think I had to do all that. I'll go ahead and do that now. Hope it fixes the issue

Hello!

I had the same problem during the installation. I contacted to the brand sales manager, and she asked to the design engineers. The engineer sent me a video installation guide, where I discovered that we have to disconnect a device hidden under the passenger front airbag (you have to disassemble all your glove compartment).

After that, A/C works fine.

I can sent you the video by wetransfer if you need. I only need an email address to send you the link.
View attachment 19942 View attachment 19943 View attachment 19944

21 - 26 of 26 Posts