Infiniti FX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 126 Posts
It's nearly plug and play so maybe an hour at the most if you are taking your time and just doing a direct swap. I had to add a backup camera so of course that took a lot longer to run the wires and tie into the reverse lights to power the camera..
gotcha. Mine has a backup cam. Can you reuse that? Or at least leave original wiring intact and simply replace the camera head itself if desired?

gotcha. Mine has a backup cam. Can you reuse that? Or at least leave original wiring intact and simply replace the camera head itself if desired?
Hi Kahlij,

You can reuse original backup camera using the adaptor included, but be careful with the connections, because the one that I received was incorrect, and I was due to modify it to make it work (you can see in the picture attached the correct pins)

Attachments

I had the color screen, 2006. While I wouldn’t see why it wouldn’t work on the orange screen, I can’t vouch for it. Of course, though, I do have the integrated HVAC controls and they work fine on the new setup.
Mind if I send you photos of my wiring rn I cant get my AC connected to my new tesla style screen

41 - 60 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.