PREPARATION BEFORE ADJUSTING
For details, refer to the regulations in your own country.
Before performing aiming adjustment, check the following.
1. Keep all tires inflated to correct pressures.
2. Place vehicle on flat surface.
3. Set that there is no-load in vehicle other than the driver (or equivalent weight placed in driver's position).
Coolant, engine oil filled up to correct level and full fuel tank.
LOW BEAM AND HIGH BEAM
1. Turn headlamp low beam on.
2. Use adjusting screws to perform aiming adjustment.
If the vehicle front body has been repaired and/or the headlamp assembly has been replaced, check aiming.
Use the aiming chart shown in the figure.
Basic illumination area for adjustment should be within the range shown on the aiming chart.
Adjust headlamp accordingly.
keywords: bulb replacement bulb adjustment