Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you almost got me spending $$$ again, i just want to be Very Sure. Have any one of you strayed and tried either 5 Star Shine OR Crystal Guard, and if so please rate/compare it to "Z." thank you. ~ As you will see this thread Quickly becomes what it is today: ZAINO Users Only!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
A colleague of mine has an 04 Mustang Cobra and apparently spends a lot of time taking care of it and is trying to turn me on to Zaino products for my FX.

REAL comment from his wife :"I wish I had 4 wheels..."

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 techno-scientists from seperate areas of the world (and one other from another planet) have recently discovered that Sal Zaino has an ingridient in his products that induce a stimuli in the brain, and it has a pos./neg. effect on both males and females. It causes a mild intoxication to occur by inhaling and through the skin. :roll: Whatever object of mass they are near (ex. car) when using the product, triggers a trancelike responce in the brain synapses whenever they are near that object again. :shock: That helps to explain the compulsion to "Zaino" repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly, re.............

·
Registered
706 Posts
You know what they say, once your try it you never go back! I guess that can apply to other things as well.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
since we have the FX and Sal has the zfx, i'm trying to work out a special discount deal for our members, the zFX or Z-fx , z-FX , Z-FX , idunno we're still working. He's tough, aren't you Sal? ~ In the meantime, here's some folks who are mildly addicted > http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php? ... adid=70462

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
PINITI-FX said:
since we have the FX and Sal has the zfx, i'm trying to work out a special discount deal for our members, the zFX or Z-fx , z-FX , Z-FX , idunno we're still working. He's tough, aren't you Sal?
you're on the horn with Sal Zaino?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since we don't have Zaino yet, we used our PINODY van as a tester. Did the dawn, then clay (first time ever, liked it better than componding) wash again, used Klasse AIO, then did Klasse SG / 2 coats (pita to get off glass, any tips to make it easier next time?) PINODY looks and feels great, my ?? is when Z products come in , what (Z product) do i use on top of this for layering - OR do i need to just stick with Klasse SG on the van? (is Zaino a pita on glass also to get off?) ~ next week end, complete job on R NITI-FX (w / "Z" ) can we use Zaino on glass?

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I'm not sure how effective it'd be to layer Zaino on top of Klasse; you might just want to stick with that on the van and use Zaino on the FX, then compare. Zaino comes off of glass quite easily, so you don't need to be concerned there. Though I have not personally done it, I have heard you can use Zaino on glass if you wish. I put it on everything from the chrome wheels to the headlights (but never really felt the need to try it on the glass).

As for using multiple products, I have heard of people using eaither Klasse, a premium carnuba or Ultimate Four Star polish over Zaino for an even glossier effect, but it's overkill IMO. Check out these products here:
http://www.premiumautocare.com/

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sal wouldn't go for a special " Z - FX " deal across the board just for our members, cause as he put it since he is on so many forums, if he makes a "special" for one than he would have to "officially" do it for all. With that in mind, if you call him up directly and tell him that you are from this site, he may well "unofficially" on a one by one basis be more than happy to not only accomodate/entertain specific ??? but also work up combo pack. special just for your personal FX needs. Call Sal @ 732-833-8800 or click on http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc Sal is without a doubt an extremly nice/knowledgeable man to work with, enjoy your Zaino experience.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Yup, he is. I had a bottle of ZFX congeal on me (there are no storage indications on the box, but keep the stuff indoors and capped tight) and he sent me out another at no charge.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update: Since our KITI went to dealer yesterday (various Warr. work, etc.) and Zaino came in this week, we decided to pick up where we left off last week. (see ^ above post) After cleaning ODY & w/w dry, we had our 1st ever Zaino experience. [Z-2] Wow, easy on-easy off, did the glass, black, everything. Took 1/2 hour, that's it! Wiped it off, nutter 1/2 hr. M/F wipe off towel was slippin'n slidin' all over the place. Can't help myself since some is still left in the bottle, [how long's that last?] gonna do another coat after dinner, followed by Z-6. (remember this is all on top of Clay & the KLASSE twins ^ last week ^) See Picture forum / PINITI-FX's ~ CHIC' CHEETAH to view our vehicles

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Told ya it was good stuff. 8)

·
Registered
706 Posts
PINITI-FX,

Look at you! All caught up in the Zaino world now! You'd better make sure that Zaino doesn't react with those funky pinstrips and cuase you a whole lot of worry.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Couldn't wait, had to do a coat b-4 dinner, problem is I'm doing like many of you have said - very light coat - can't tell if it's on well enough - ODY is WHITE, however I barely see a very light haze on the tinted glass and black areas. After dinner, Z6 - then relax with a corona (limeoverlemon) and some Pistachio nuts a Friend sent us!

·
Registered
706 Posts
just wait till you wash or get rain. That stuff beads like none other. Then you realize that it is going on nicely.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Since I am so addicted to Zanioing....

My husband did the start to finish on our '91 camaro and it came out great even on the old faded paint. (pics tomorrow)

While I added some more layers to the FX. Beautifull as usual.

But I came to a conculsion..I use Z6 was too fast. I guess with a black FX you need to use more than other colors.

I think is has been 3 mths or so and will be needing to order more this week :(

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
By time I got to my first dealer today, the dew, condensation or moisture that settles on the van overnight Was Gone, van was DRY , and it was Foggy out! I just hope nobody catches me checking out it's smoothness with the back of my hand. - you do it too, huh? Zainofied! :lol: (if this keeps up, I won't need Waynestowels anymore...not)

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Couldn't resist, before we really start on the FX (next week) once more for the van. Z7 wash, MF WW dry and Z2, quickest wash and polish ever for Deb & I , just over an hour, would have been quicker but we keep remarking about how quick and easy this was and admiring the Z shine. Z6 after dinner. - it looks like we will be giving alot of OTHER products away - might wanna see for sale below :D Zaino, it's a no braino!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts