Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Zaino products available at any everyday retailers? Target, Autozone, KMart, etc? Being a 1 week old FX owner, I'm trying to figure out the best route to keeping my FX looking nice. Seems like Zaino is the preferred method by this group, but I'm willing to try similar products for the best combination of ease of use / time / durability / shine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Where are you located? They do have some regional retailers where you can go and pick up the products in person but their stuff is generally not available in everyday stores.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you are here in SF Bay Area, PM me and i'll give you the info..

·
Registered
29 Posts
ShadyJC said:
Where are you located? They do have some regional retailers where you can go and pick up the products in person but their stuff is generally not available in everyday stores.
Are there any retailers here in San Diego? 8)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
davezaristo said:
If you are here in SF Bay Area, PM me and i'll give you the info..
I'll contact you before I head back to the Bay area, then you can let me know where and what ot get.

Jim

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
FXGAL said:
ShadyJC said:
Are there any retailers here in San Diego? 8)
FXGAL, I think Ira @ LA Zaino is the closest so unless you're in the neighborhood you still have to ship. My friends and I have to pick up some from him in the next week or so, if we ever get the SoCal meet going one of us LA FXers can grab some for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts