Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This product is amazing~ my car become like a brand new!

After I finished Zainoing~ I felt too tired (First time working with FX and This is bigger car than my previous cars) came straight to home. There were couple other kids at the parking lot and they asked me that i just bought my car.

I think the ppl who have done Zaino probably will understand this feeling.

I can't stay at home i have to drive out side Right now!.
However, I will post couple of my pics i took with cell phone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Is your car chrome color? :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope! my "Kul Kul" is Black...Black and Black...

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Zaino any more and it will be chrome...**** I need to get my lazy but out this Friday to zaino.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After Zaino work done (using D-camera this time)
and the after rain pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
zaino z-2PRO

Well, ever since Sal Zaino changed up the Z-2 , the fun has gone out of the zaino process. Z-2 went on easy. Z-2PRO goes on like glue (without any Z-FX) and I constantly have to spray the applicator to moisten it. This is my last Z-2 purchase unless he brings back the old Z-2.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Re: zaino z-2PRO

FXLENT said:
Well, ever since Sal Zaino changed up the Z-2 , the fun has gone out of the zaino process. Z-2 went on easy. Z-2PRO goes on like glue (without any Z-FX) and I constantly have to spray the applicator to moisten it. This is my last Z-2 purchase unless he brings back the old Z-2.
I think if we all start emailing him may be he will change.

I will be first to start if others follow. :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I finished off my Z2 supply last month. I usually go 50/50 mix with Z2 and Z5 on my black FX. Maybe this will soften up the Z2-pro?
Guess I will order only 1 bottle and try it.

·
Registered
748 Posts
fastdaddycar said:
I finished off my Z2 supply last month. I usually go 50/50 mix with Z2 and Z5 on my black FX. Maybe this will soften up the Z2-pro?
Guess I will order only 1 bottle and try it.
Fastdaddycar-

I notice you are in NJ. Where do you get your Zaino from? I've been ordering from Carl Voellm (http://www.hcvind.com) He's in PA so no tax.

-NJJ

·
Registered
624 Posts
Does Carl V. have a store? I just got the email from Zaino a few minutes before reading your email. I drive by his town weekly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.