Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm closing in on my first application of Zaino. I've read that Zaino can help keep the chrome wheels clean a little longer. Do you guys have any experience or recommendations for which Zaino formulas to use? So far I've found plain old Windex works pretty well at cleaning them.

-Andy

·
Registered
186 Posts
terps4 said:
I'm closing in on my first application of Zaino. I've read that Zaino can help keep the chrome wheels clean a little longer. Do you guys have any experience or recommendations for which Zaino formulas to use? So far I've found plain old Windex works pretty well at cleaning them.

-Andy
if you have left overs sure, otherwise I wouldn't bother, rims will get dirty regardless.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I initially used a chrome polish on my wheels and then added some Zaino coats (Z-2/ZFX) and they have stayed shiny after 1 year. Occasionally I simply wipe them down quickly with a microfiber cloth between washes -- takes about 2-3 minutes for all 4 wheels. I live in a mild climate (Hawaii) where they don't get real dirty between car washes though.

BTW -- I have also used Z-2 on my windshield and it has worked GREAT. This may sound over the top, but I use distilled water in my windshield washer because distilled water has virtually no minerals that leave deposits after the wash water spray dries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.