Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody find a way around this? Acceptable when you put your 1st order in, usually for many products, but what about later when you start to run low on 1 - 2 or 3 products - $8.95 Again for Shipping gets to be a bit much, don't you think? Anybody ever question them or e-mail them about this matter in their comments, maybe after enough do, they'll listen and adjust accordingly - $3.95-$4.95?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Guess you'll have to load up on things so you don't just buy one or two.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is that what everyone is forced to do? Aren't there any distributors, middlemen, outlets etc.?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
That is if you order directly from Sal on the Zainobros site.

If you happen to know one of the distributors in the area, it would be less :D

Check corvetteforum or ls1 or pretty much any other car forum and someone is selling it for your area where you live, and you will find someone.

I have purchased it from someone here in Texas everytime instead of Sal's site..

·
Registered
706 Posts
How do I get in on the TEXAS zaino thing?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
help us, I've been here, f/a , my350z, 35driver, nissanmurano.org, acura sites ,etc etc etc where?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hang one sec.

My connection is in Dallas, but I havent talked to him since football season started, he may be a little busy.

Give me a few days.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Dallas is close, very close :D :D

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little something that GEAUX shared with me > http://www.sjzaino.com/ - hope it helps / but what about the EAST Coast Zainod/FX's?

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
ShadyJC said:
If anyone knows a place to buy in the LA area I would appreciate the lead...
try LAZaino

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Guys,

Another guy, Carl, sent me the order form, but his has the 8.95 shipping on it too.

My guy, Tony, in Dallas has not responded, but like I said, he may not. He used to play for the Redskins and I think he has been a little busy.

If you want the order form, I can send it. I sent Carl and email asking about reduced shipping if you only need one bottle, etc. Will check back when I have the specs.

If anyone wants that form, just PM me or email me [email protected]

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Well, at least we HFXA guys can pool our order and split the cost. Anybody need to order soon? I'm about out of wash, but don't really need anything else.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I could use some Leather in a bottle, tire dressing, and Z6.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I'm good for a while, just got my order in today - in time to do both vehicles this weekend and start to get ready for the NE winter, just made my $8.95 worth it by ordering Z-5, 6(x3), 7 & 12. But what about next time when I'll only need 1 or 2 products? :(

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Guess I could always use more Z6. We should hit up Dave and see if he needs anything. Any of the other guys use Zaino? We may have to convert them. :D

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Wouldn't mind having a couple more bottles of Z6 and a bottle each of Z2/Z5...:) The tire dressing sounds pretty tempting too.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Well, looks like we found a way to beat the shipping. :D

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
MustGoFastR said:
Well, looks like we found a way to beat the shipping. :D
agreed,

Response from Carl..

Tod,