Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
contaygious said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If that ish is true then I neeeeeed some pics
F'real! Thing is, he's up there in the BA with you (he mentioned the 680)- I'd say be on the lookout for it, but sheeit- you'd get lost in the sheer numbers of 'em here in Cali (all over!).

I guess our V-6s and V-8s without "NOSS" are "Ol' Skoo", too!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
"This spoiuler looks like an aluminum picnic table" :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
as an ex "Ricer" - I gotta defend the real Ricers :x

These guys are a bunch of wannabes........I can already tell from from the discription of the car :shock:

1.Real ricers dont buy "hub caps"....we buy 3 piece rims straight outta Japan.
2. Real Ricers know better than to put spoiler on the back, on a front wheel drive.
3. We only put stickers when companies pay us to.

Theres RICERS - then theres wannabes......... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
psiclne said:
as an ex "Ricer" - I gotta defend the real Ricers :x

These guys are a bunch of wannabes........I can already tell from from the discription of the car :shock:

1.Real ricers dont buy "hub caps"....we buy 3 piece rims straight outta Japan.
2. Real Ricers know better than to put spoiler on the back, on a front wheel drive.
3. We only put stickers when companies pay us to.

Theres RICERS - then theres wannabes......... :lol:

Very well said... :thumbright:

·
Registered
81 Posts
That was one of the funniest things I have ever read... but I was pretty dissappointed that there were no pictures. Have to agree with the real vs. wannabe comments, though (as a 300ZXTT owner) There's definitely a right and a wrong way to mod - like the author said, if you're gonna "rice" the outside, you better have the hp and the skills to back it up... :D

Drive it like you stole it!

·
Registered
441 Posts
If you really want to go "FAST" for a reasonble price..purchase a mid 80's Porsche Turbo...I just sold my 87' let me tell you that only serious exotics can keep up with this thing...at 100 you will leave most cars on the road...with a few mods you can get 450HP (thats real no bs)....these cars were meant to 1 thing thats go fast...top end is around 155-165 unless you change gears...there are draw backs heat is not great a/c is horrible if you are looking for fancy electronics this is not for you...its close to a real race car for the street...good luck keep it under 100
Phil

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
magician said:
If you really want to go "FAST" for a reasonble price..purchase a mid 80's Porsche Turbo...I just sold my 87' let me tell you that only serious exotics can keep up with this thing...at 100 you will leave most cars on the road...with a few mods you can get 450HP (thats real no bs)....these cars were meant to 1 thing thats go fast...top end is around 155-165 unless you change gears...there are draw backs heat is not great a/c is horrible if you are looking for fancy electronics this is not for you...its close to a real race car for the street...good luck keep it under 100
Phil

Or get an Buick Grand National and do wheelies down the 1/4 mile :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.