Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm renting a Mitsu Endeavor 'till my '45 comes out of the shop. The Endeavor is a very capable SUV (I'd rented one for 2 mos before I bought my FX) but it's no FX.

Oh, and for y'all dissing the Boses in our FXen- the Infinity (how ironic, eh?) Premium, 300-watt stereo in the Endeavor is no match for the stereo in our cars. I need to hear what you Bose-haters are listening to that you like better.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Here you go:

Two Words:

Jeep Cherokee

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

While waiting for my car to be tinted, I got to drive around my parents car. Let me help you picture the scene. This is the very basic 2002 cherokee 2wd. It had 3 knobs for climate control and a radio. The brakes were very strange. You could feel the front drivers brake catch first then the passenger side. Something in the drive line made a wirly sound when you lifted off of the gas. :? With all of the squeeks, rattles, road-noise and wirly sounds you could almost concentrate on driving. I heard this flapping noise when I was on the highway and I look over and this car next to me the car-bra was just hanging there. I would never have heard any of this in the FX. After, 4 hrs of doing some shopping, my ass never hurt so much from the seats. Getting into the FX for the 2 hr drive home was like heaven.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts