Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought my car on Oct. 1st I have been trying to get an update DVD for my car. The first update is free here in Canada.

I have called the Infiniti navigation center at LEAST 8 TIMES trying to get them to send out a DVD. The majority of the times I call I get an automated message that due to high call volume I have to leave a message. This is because they only have 4 people working the phones. Regardless, of my four VMs only one was returned.

The last time I spoke to somebody they said they were sending one out to me. He was going to have to confirm and call me back. The call never came.
I call back a few days later to confirm and was told that yes, one was sent out and if I didn't get it the next week to call back. Well, it's been two weeks and nothing. I call back and get VM.

I called another number and finally speak to one of the Nav guys I've spoken to before. Of course this time my car isn't showing up in the database. When I explained that I am DEFINITELY in there he managed to find me only to tell me that I should get it this week or next.
What the **** is going on with their service?

I went to Infiniti's website to complain and there's no email address where I can write a letter to.

Argh. Has anybody else experienced this BS?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip.

In fact, that's how I finally got hold of the nav department. I called in to the 1-800 number and picked the option to speak to a CS rep. Sure enough, the nav guy I had spoken to before picked up the call.
Does that mean they only have 4 people for their entire call center?

·
Registered
1 Posts
:evil: The only reason I will be getting rid of my FX35 when my mandatory lease year is up, is due to the extremely poor CS. I've complained to Infiniti about Pfeiffer Infiniti of Grand Rapids, MI with nothing more than that's the closest dealership (one hour away) and there is no plan for anything closer. So with a dealer who cannot provide the CS I was told about and experienced with my G35 in IL (fantastic people at Infiniti of Lisle), and Infiniti who could care less about a repeat customer, I'm gone soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts