Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to sweetfx (she's a doll) here are some wood pics.
the color is real japanese cherry wood. did the install myself
so it is not perfect but my screw ups are not real noticeable.
be patient if pics are not up yet.
sweet will be attaching some time soon

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pic

Attachments

·
Registered
706 Posts
Where did you get the kit from?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought the kit from nycdashes $260 including shipping. i installed it last sept.
when the pics are up i will comment more and answer questions

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ShadyJC said:
I've had my eye on that one, the Japanese Cherry Wood material too! You went with the real wood or synthetic?
it was the real wood. ask them to send you samples.
i choosed two samples to compare a platinum burl and cherry, but the cherry wood was impressive.
that is what conviced me.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Looks nice. The problem with my FX is that it's all Graphite interior with the 05 Sport weaved alluminum. So I'm not sure if I'll go with Japanese Cherry. Also, I don't think it'll stick to the weaved alluminum surface. :cry: FXer, you might want to temp scotch tape the audio/nav piece on and take a picture as well. Then you can send that to nycdashes for their photo gallery. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GAMacky said:
Looks nice. The problem with my FX is that it's all Graphite interior with the 05 Sport weaved alluminum. So I'm not sure if I'll go with Japanese Cherry. Also, I don't think it'll stick to the weaved alluminum surface. :cry: FXer, you might want to temp scotch tape the audio/nav piece on and take a picture as well. Then you can send that to nycdashes for their photo gallery. :)
thanks.
first of all that thing will stick to anything LOL
you will need to be careful because you cant remove it after a few seconds
i did not install on the dash because i like the clean black look.
also there were side pieces on the console and over the rear cup holder i left off.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I just looked up NYC Dashes and was surprised how big of a selection of FX trims they carry. This is great. Thanks for the post fxer...

Kris

PS
Nice pics.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PINITI-FX said:
Nice, on sale now for $200 http://www.nycdashes.com/cart/customer/ ... 393&page=1 Could you Show us a pic. of the rest of the Pieces (Audio/Nav, Dash, etc.) How long do you think your thread will last on F/A before jason/moderator gives it the boot? :lol: http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads ... o=&fpart=1
okay i will take a pic of the remaining pieces tomorrow and email to you (your email please) or whoever wants to post it. but it will be 2megabyte or something and you will have to reduce it for posting. i dont have photoshop.
regarding FA removing the link, it is his right since he is a sponsor and would want to limit the competition. it is the good old fashion american way beat the crap out of the competition anyway you can LOL

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
05fxguy said:
Fxer, where did you get that black seat belt pad from?
i bought them off ebay a few months ago for $5 a piece. think they were shipped to me from a company in canada. do a search on ebay for selt belt pads and you should find them. if not let me know and i will dig out the info from my disorganized pile of crap in the study.
i love them because they are soft and comfy and the looks are just sweet .

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
krzys4 said:
I just looked up NYC Dashes and was surprised how big of a selection of FX trims they carry. This is great. Thanks for the post fxer...

Kris

PS
Nice pics.
thanks
funny thing when i just bought the FX over a year ago a few of the owners including moi were lamenting that INFINITI did not offer a wood package. other owners scolded and chastised us constantly for wanting to put wood in the FX.:shock:
i am very happy with it. only now i can truly say the FX is the way i want it 8)
BTW your avatar always scare the crap out of me :p :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts