Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a willow interior? Want a wood dash? In this color? The mysterious "Infinity Maple Burl" does in fact exist, but the distributor (Goodtrim of Montreal, Canada) says they have to order *2* at a time. Manuacturer is the famous Sherwood Dash referenced by so many here for their quality and label re-printing instead of cut-out or cover-up.

Price is $179, shipped.... I'm ready to buy, anyone else interested?

·
Registered
363 Posts
**** that looks nice. Almost makes me wish I got willow instead of black....
I wonder how that would look on black anyway. I was thinking that if I was to get any wood trim, I'd get the charcoal colored wood trim, like they were putting on the Acura CL a couple years back.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PINITI-FX said:
Shady, what is the official color name/code according to Sherwooddash?
I asked for "Infinity Maple Burl" as originally described, apparently it is a special order color and not on their normal material/color chart.

Come on WILLOW owners! Someone's gotta want a dash kit!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Humam said:
**** that looks nice. Almost makes me wish I got willow instead of black....
I wonder how that would look on black anyway. I was thinking that if I was to get any wood trim, I'd get the charcoal colored wood trim, like they were putting on the Acura CL a couple years back.
I was thinking the same thing :)
I think it would look nice with Graphite as well.
Sorry Shady the Infinity Maple Burl looks very good with the Willow.

·
Registered
286 Posts
come on shady buy the two sets and put the other one up on ebay or resell it here :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, new to this forum :D . I have willow interior and insterested in the Maple burl. I have never purchased anything on the net before, please let me know how to order the kit.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Judge said:
How do you guys think that color would look on the black/willow combination?
Against the black I think it would still look ok, the wood color is very rich and would work on anything except for brick. My biggest concern with the typical colors offered by most out there are that at least for my taste, most are too light/yellow and others are too dark/red.

Another very nice color is Storm-FX's but since he had it imported to Bulgaria, who knows where the wood dash came from.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I could be interested... But need to get the car first. It is in transit from Florida to St. Thomas. Should have it a week from Monday. How would you want to do the deal?

Mongo

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PHATFX said:
Hi all, new to this forum :D . I have willow interior and insterested in the Maple burl. I have never purchased anything on the net before, please let me know how to order the kit.
Welcome PHAT, pm Shady, you too Mongo, He's Very Net savy. ~ There are many members in H-town for you to meet up with.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE 2/23/05

After trading emails with Goodtrim, the price has risen to $239 with shipping included because it is real, not simulated, wood.

I'm still in at that price... please let me know if you are still interested...

Have to buy in pairs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Any updates? It is such a beutiful combination, and the kit looks OEM, I am debating putting one in mine (brick/black) I just can't visualize what color would look good, any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PHAT-FX and I have placed an order with Goodtrim... and are waiting for delivery... I'm sure one (or both) of us will be posting pictures when we get it.

IMO brick is a difficult color to match with wood because it's so strong. .. don't think that this color would go too well with it but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know it's been a few months since the last email on this thread, but I'm really interested in the "Infinity Maple Blur" wood dash kit but I never really got how to go about ordering or from whom in all the message.

Please let me know who to go pick on and thanks!
Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.