Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What do you have for summers? The stocks? And don't know if you are in US...I think US FXs have Goodyears for stocks.

The stocks here are Bridgestone Potenzas RE92A.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Zethar said:
BTW I am in Canada also -- very close to T.O.
Sounds like your weather is improving. Glad to hear it since my son and his rock band just arrived in Toronto today to start the Canadian part of their tour. They're headed all the way to Nova Scotia before coming back into the States. They took my Tahoe with 4 wheel drive, but I'm hoping they won't need it. 8)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Zethar:

The reason I asked about your stocks is cause I heard that the Bridgestones are not that great in rain. How are your goodyears?

I have the Scorpions on right now. How did you find them this winter? I thought they were pretty good. Especially in slushy conditions.

Silver Bullet:

No worries SB. We're into full on Spring now. Had the first real Spring shower yesterday. What's your son's band called? :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
I know the feeling Zethar. I used do drive a real-wheel drive car and had to go through the tire change twice a year. Enjoy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I made it through our winter without any problems using the stock 18's.
Definitely not the most solid car in that whether nor is the AWD anything to write home about but, driven conservatively, the car did okay.

·
Registered
509 Posts
93til said:
Zethar:Silver Bullet: No worries SB. We're into full on Spring now. Had the first real Spring shower yesterday. What's your son's band called? :)
The band is called "Kill The Last Hour" (I think they ran out of names for rock bands back in the mid 70's). They are five kids ages 17 to 20. They put their own tour together and are playing small venues all over. The music is Metal. I have a music degree from Arizona State and I can't even describe this kind of music. Then again my father didn't understand my music either. :lol: 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.