Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a good custom fit (maybe with the Infiniti logo) sun shield?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone? Yes I've googled and ebayed without any luck...any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I ordered a custom fit sun shade from here with free shipping.
http://www.autoanything.com/products/pr ... ?p_id=1228

It doesn't have a logo but it fits perfectly and is very durable. Its the kind that folds like an accordian, versus rolling up, which I wasn't sure I'd like but I do. Most importantly, it fits snug all around the edges of the window.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FX-1004 said:
Here's a custom fit sun shade for fx but it doesn't have the logo...
Here where? :?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I ordered one from these guys for $24.00:

http://www.infiniti-parts.com

You can order it with and without the Infiniti logo (the picture doesn't show the logo but it's on there and looks nice!)

If you purchase from them, be a little patient; it took a few days before they processed my order. However, once processed, I received it via UPS within a few days (they're located in TX, I'm in CA)...

·
Registered
39 Posts
well the one from autoanything looks like a "hard" less flexible sunshade which I like because its easier to put it and take out. the one from infiniti parts looks like one of those soft sunshades that doesn't maintain its form and fit as well..

jeff

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have both styles, the accordian style for my C5 Vette, and the soft rollup style in my FX; to be honest with you I don't have any particular preference for either style: they both work just fine. The one in my Vette has the C5 logo and the one in my FX has the Infiniti logo, that's all that mattered to me!!

The rollup style, I find it works fine but when I unroll it, I try and work against the shape as I unroll and then wedge it between the windshield pillars and the windshield on each side to get it to fit decently. It takes a little more work than the accordian style but it works just fine. What I try to do is roll it up opposite each time I use it so it will be easier to fit into the windshield the next time...

If the Infiniti logo is not important then maybe you may want the accordian style...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GraFX35 said:
I ordered a custom fit sun shade from here with free shipping.
http://www.autoanything.com/products/pr ... ?p_id=1228

It doesn't have a logo but it fits perfectly and is very durable. Its the kind that folds like an accordian, versus rolling up, which I wasn't sure I'd like but I do. Most importantly, it fits snug all around the edges of the window.
Ended up getting this one and actually is better than most I've seen. Well worth the money especially after the last 98 degree days.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Cool (figuratively and literally). :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.