Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone disabled the front passenger window from the lock-off switch on the drivers side. I like to keep the back windows disabled (got kids?) but it also locks the front passenger window which can be annoying when a "grown-up" is riding in the front. I would like for the switch to only lock the back windows. I'm not an electrical wizard so I don't want to go screwing things up by experimenting.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Yeah, Nissan got this wrong, but for another reason- you can't roll down the locked-out windows from the driver's side either, which is different from most other luxury cars.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's true, too. I guess it would be less annoying if I could control the locked windows from the drivers controls. That's how my old ML430 was. Much better design. Though I think that was the ONLY thing that was better planned about the ML compared to the FX. I think Nissan has done a great job overall.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I think the lock feature is fantastic. When I let one rip and lock the window my wife gets way pissed.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Judge said:
I think the lock feature is fantastic. When I let one rip and lock the window my wife gets way pissed.
It helps to crank the heat way up also - brings out the true aroma!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts