Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, we are looking for Volunteer for our prototyping BBK for the FX35/45. If you are in the Southern California area. Please contact me. Our front kit will be a 4 Pistons Wilwood Caliper, 2 piece 13" rotors, Stainless Steel brake lines with dust free pads. Est. retail price will run around $1400. If anyone here is interested for the Volunteer, Please contact me. We will offer free installation and discounts off parts.

Jeff - Evolution
[email protected]

4 pistons 13" kit of a 350z with 19" wheel

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Man, that's a pretty good price as-is. I'm in SoCal visiying right now, unfortunately my FX is in TX, or I'd be all over it! You guys gonna do a rear kit as well? I know it isn't neccessary, but for the looks, you know...

·
Registered
39 Posts
big brake kit prototyping

jeff, i have contacted you today regarding prototyping the brake kit on my car. looking forward to speaking with sherwin about this.
thanks,
andrew

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MustGoFastR,

If the front kits are succesful in sales, the rear kit will def. be in plan.

wickedpsi,

Andrew, I've just talked to Sherwin. He will call you today.

Thx

Jeff

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Any updates on this??

·
Registered
39 Posts
the kit will be available soon. i just need to set up a meeting time sometime this coming week with docofmind to take some final measurements.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We actually had planned on getting together this saturday but my machinist had a wedding to go to.

Ironic as life can be, another buddy of mine was working on an FX45 saturday afternoon. Jumped over to his shop and took the measurements myself.

Andrew, im mocking up prototype brackets as we speak. I shoudl haev something ready for install within the next 2 weeks. I also sent you a PM ;)

This kit will be ready by the end of the month. I promise :)

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Need a demo car in Taiwan to help promote your brakes, always willing to help, and willl you be comming out with a set for the rear brakes so they can be matching set.

Jim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Our kit for the FX wil be designed to work with the stock rear set up. Its also designed to worth with the OEM master cylinder and booster all while increasing the OEM pedal height with the added benefit of increased feel and better pedal modulation. This kit will also drop a considerable amount of unsprung weight. Atleast a few pounds of rotating mass as well which makes the largest difference for increased performance across the board.

After all that, if there is enough interest for a rear upgrade, we can always accomodate :)

Stay tuned for updates as well as a GB soon. Prices will be well south of $1500 for the complete package including choice of pads and stainless lines.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Oooo, something else to add to the list...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not long ago, Wilwood introduced their kits for C32AMG here.
The weight cutting solution is very impressive !

jimsbmw said:
Need a demo car in Taiwan to help promote your brakes, always willing to help, and willl you be comming out with a set for the rear brakes so they can be matching set.

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts