Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, not exactly FX related, but if ya get a min. check out my new listing (maybe should be in For Sale section, but honestly put it here for interest as, no offence meant, I do not think anyone here is looking for somthing like this LOL).
Just think it is an AMAZING place.
Wish I could afford it :cry:

http://www.180potofgold.com

FX would look great in the driveway, or one of the 8+ garage spaces!

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
$1.2Mil here in SoCal can easily only get you 3BR and a small back yard if- and it doesn't have to be Beverly Hills or NewPorsche Beach, either. It's crazy.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
unfortunately the commision is split with the broker so not even close to another FX :(

Just a real neat/unique property. Bloody hard to market though (hence my building the custom website for it).

Yeah in CA it would be dirt cheap no doubt.

I work for Weichert here in TX which alot of you East Coast guys are probably very familiar with. Trouble is Weichert is kinda new down south so business is too slow thus far. In fact need to find another/second job REAL quick or won't even have 1 FX :(

Oh well, just wanted to share what I think is a really amazing property. Maybe we should all club together and buy it and take turns partying there? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.