Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Zurich.

So I just left London and I've been in Zurich all day.

Last week in UK I didn't spot a single Infiniti let alone an FX. (I did however spot more Bentley's per square inch than I've ever seen before at an area called St. Catherine's Dock)

Ditto on the Infiniti's in Switzerland. I did however spot 2 or 3 restored American muscle cars.

What gives? Saw a few Nissan's. No Infiniti presence in Europe? A few of the German's I'm with were familiar with the FX but claimed never to have seen one.

What a suprise.....

·
Registered
934 Posts
The Infiniti brand won't be going to the UK / Europe until 2008.

I've read on this forum that some people have imported a few FX into Germany though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You are right Tummy, there are a few people in Germany who have imported an Infiniti FX ... and I am one of them. :wink:

Axel

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Believe it or not Russian uppre class ($$$$) really likes FX and if I'm not
wrong there is even a dealership in Moscow that imports and provides service. I do know for a fact that in Armenia there a dealership like that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey guys,

have been away from the site for a while as FX has been put on hold due to other projects.

Infiniti have confirmed they wont be coming to the UK until 2007/8 because of a lack of a refined diesel engine. A few USA import companies import the FX, a 35 just sold on ebay for £37,000. No one imports the M yet, and the G...some people import the Nissan Skyline version, and the QX56.....we have the Nissan Pathfinder version.
Am getting bored with the sight of BM's, merc's etc, would love to see more Infiniti's about here!

Luke

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'm from Kosova, Europe

if you know where it's at.

i have seen 2-3 in hamburg region, Germany

and in swizerland many more COpper ext., though

i just saw one in my country which is odd, all the higher class here drive Mercedes, there are 3-4 hummer H2
they started liking the US cars.
the gas here is very expensive 1litre=(0.26gallon ) is 1$ -1.1$
thats why they dont drive US cars a lot, because of fuel consumtion.
but im getting MY infiniti FX, next week(hopefully)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it took a while but I finally spotted one after two weeks in Europe.

On the way from Lucern to Zurich finally saw a DG FX35 touring right inbetween a Porsche and a CLK. Kind of made me homesick for Long Island...... :roll:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, i think infiniti shud come to Europe sooner...most other american manufacturers are...such as chrysler, and chevrolet is sort of here already. Cadillac is also coming apparently.

Im gonna motor up to a USA car importer in London soon and see if they got an FX in stock i can have a peep at. and im gonna go see that FX limo at that show in september! cant wait!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.