Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because she is such a beautiful piece of performance machine!
645 miles... after wash/dry, clay bar (amazing), and nxt

isn't she purrrdy?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
wow that is amazing! ..... how'd you get away without a front plate?

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
&!%@!%#*&$
Please everybody stop posting pictures of BLACK FX's! They look awesome when they're clean like that... I should have gotten a black one! :x

Nice pics obsisidan!! :thumbright:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Vewwy nice.....

·
Registered
509 Posts
This is very good looking. I just joined the forum last night after stumbling onto this site. I'm one week into driving my new '05' FX45. And I'm having more fun than I could have imagined.

I went with the new Sheer Platinum color and love it. Interior is Charcol. Haven't seen another like it yet. Last night I was getting out of the FX at home and a neighbor driving by slowed down, rolled down his window and yelled "NICE CAR". That's a first for me.

Here in Arizona washing a black car lasts 3 hours, then dust makes it look dirty. Also if you touch the paint followed by a dust storm it looks like the police finger printed your car. But, black is still a very popular color here.

In AZ we only need a rear license plate. Keeps the front bumper very clean.

Is this new Black FX the 35 or 45? I'll be taking some pictures this weekend and try to post. The Sheer Platinum was $$ upgrade but worth it!! 8)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Wow, what a clean looking FX. That looks sweet.
Nice pics obsidian fx.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bradical said:
wow that is amazing! ..... how'd you get away without a front plate?
i'm not licensed in va... my tags are out of state. i'm wondering what i'm going to do about the holes in the front where the bracket was.. now that i think about it, i wonder if leaving it would cause damage?

-mark

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ShadyJC said:
&!%@!%#*&$
Please everybody stop posting pictures of BLACK FX's! They look awesome when they're clean like that... I should have gotten a black one! :x

Nice pics obsisidan!! :thumbright:
JC,

ob"sis"idan? hey now... no need for names :lol: lmao

:D maybe it's not too late? have they painted yours yet? :D i almost cried when i read your story :( ... seriously

-mark

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silver bullet...

that's an '04 45.. should put that in my message.. sorry.

can't wait to see pics of your baby. take care

mark

·
Registered
361 Posts
obsidian fx said:
because she is such a beautiful piece of performance machine!
645 miles... after wash/dry, clay bar (amazing), and nxt

isn't she purrrdy?
Holy crap. Is that what my FX would look like if I washed it? That's it. Time to break my semi-annual car wash rule and wash it today.

PS. Welcome to the org and nice pics.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Very Sweeeeeeeeeeet pics!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wow,

That looks amazing. I love black cars when they are clean. I've had 3 black cars and loved them all. My last 2 including the fx45 have been silver -- must be getting old.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
obsidian fx said:
that's an '04 45.. should put that in my message.. sorry.
Since that's an '04 Leftover, mind me asking How Much? ...and is it Tech? 8) Nice Chromies!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
i dont think those wheels are chrome

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
R U sure? ...I was so excited when I saw the 4 before the 5 :lol: Know what I mean?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
.... no those aren't chromies

.... original asking was 53k, (fully loaded w/ dvd) got it down to 47k. ya, i probably got screwed, but we were really looking to trade and it was the only black/black combo within a 150mile radius. local dealer said it would cost about a 1k shipping cost to order what i wanted on an '04. BS! so, i went out and found one on my own about 120mi away.

oh **** ya it was a fun ride home!

bradical... who do you know that does the nav-dvd mod? :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
That first pic is great! It's got my vote when the next forum header pic contest rolls around. 8)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts