Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Neighbor brought home a 05 Audi A6 last night, the audio has it's own iPod setup. Just insert a CD, wait a minute and then take it out…presto your CD has been copied to the systems Hard drive for you to listen. How many other vehicles have this feature? Im just waiting for Car audio to accept a WiFi connection. Then, I’ll be able to DL’d audio off my PC. While it in the garage...

MMI™ (Multi Media Interface)-integrated DSP 10-speaker sound system with AM/FM radio, 6-disc CD changer (in glove box) and Radio Data System (RDS

·
Registered
662 Posts
OIIIIIIO said:
My Neighbor brought home a 05 Audi A6 last night, the audio has it's own iPod setup. Just insert a CD, wait a minute and then take it out…presto your CD has been copied to the systems Hard drive for you to listen. How many other vehicles have this feature? Im just waiting for Car audio to accept a WiFi connection. Then, I’ll be able to DL’d audio off my PC. While it in the garage...

MMI™ (Multi Media Interface)-integrated DSP 10-speaker sound system with AM/FM radio, 6-disc CD changer (in glove box) and Radio Data System (RDS
I think new BMWs will have something similar to that.

·
Registered
549 Posts
teutonictrio said:
Or how about the ventilated seats as found in the upcoming M concept or the current Q45? Grrrr.....
I've experienced the multi-stage ventilated seats on MBs as well as messager and all of the other 14+ adjustments. Even though it's really cool on paper they add a significant premium on price and weight (motors/electronics). Also, unless you travel long distances in a convertible living in a hot,humid climate and/or are not aging too well (back problems and bad circulation), it's not really a truly worthwhile feature. A good luxury, multi-vent air-conditioning is much more than adequate. There are a number of other more practical "luxury" or performance features which would be higher on my want list when it comes to Infiniti R&D expenditures. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts