Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally happened! After searching all over the country for the past 6 months, I was finally able to find my unicorn beast!

I settled on one that I found at all places...CarMax...I know! I know! I never thought I would buy outside of a private individual...but the location (Arizona), price, and MaxCare warranty made it all absolutely a heck of a deal.

I am so stoked to be an official member now and draw first blood on posting about my wife and I's future musings and cross-county trips in the beast!

I look forward to always having the backrow down...the dog kushly setup...the yeti packs iced up...and the golfclubs ready to rock!

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Nice. Welcome to the club RVFFALO86. What kind of mileage is already on your FX?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
82.5k...

...I have noticed a couple of strings about trades between 21 and 18's. Since I am in New York and the roads and highways are filled with potholes I am leaning towards making the pivot to 18's with Blizzaks so I can enjoy the snow and light offroading a bit more.

What are you rolling on?

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
Not bad mileage. You should have quite a few worry free miles left in the vehicle. Changing to 18's for the winter is a popular option but it won't look as nice in the smaller wheels if you keep them for after the snow is gone. Mine came with, and still has, 18's but I still like the look of 20's better. I think smaller wheels, especially on a 50S, is going to take away from the sporty look and feel.

·
Registered
2013 FX50S
6 Posts
Congratulations! I'm in NJ. Tri-State pothole capital. I never had any issues with the 21's. I'm just extra careful though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts