Infiniti FX Forum banner

Who's got the most?

3K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  msu79gt82 
#1 ·
Miles that is?

I'm ~14K (@ 10 months) - Lets see who the real road warriors are?!

I own, but is anyone blowing away their lease miles?

Geez I'm bored... (How do you spell procrastination)

#5 ·
I had 10k @ 5 months (two road trips in there: Houston to San Diego and Houston to Orlando and back). I think I have the quickest break-in on record with 1500 miles within the first 48 hours of ownership (S.D. trip right after I bought it). Slowed down a bit now; only 30 miles/day to work and back so I'm at 11,500 @ 8 months.

#7 ·
Thursday makes 5 months; I'll have 14,500 miles by then. I don't see how people lease cars in SoCal unless they have a "daily driver" as well.

#9 ·
7500 in 3 months. They go fast.

#11 ·
kcrudup said:
Thursday makes 5 months; I'll have 14,500 miles by then. I don't see how people lease cars in SoCal unless they have a "daily driver" as well.
I'm leasing in SoCal. It's been 5 1/2 months for me. I just hit 5,000 miles. Work is only 20 miles round trip maximum. Of course, I'm driving it to Vegas next weekend. That'll be the first big road trip.

#13 ·
pjo1966 said:
kcrudup said:
I don't see how people lease cars in SoCal unless they have a "daily driver" as well.
I'm leasing in SoCal. It's been 5 1/2 months for me. I just hit 5,000 miles. Work is only 20 miles round trip maximum.
Yeah, but a lot of my miles aren't even "commute" miles- it's not unusual for me to do 150 miles just in L.A. county from Friday - Monday. There's so much to do here!

#14 ·
kcrudup said:
pjo1966 said:
kcrudup said:
I don't see how people lease cars in SoCal unless they have a "daily driver" as well.
I'm leasing in SoCal. It's been 5 1/2 months for me. I just hit 5,000 miles. Work is only 20 miles round trip maximum.
Yeah, but a lot of my miles aren't even "commute" miles- it's not unusual for me to do 150 miles just in L.A. county from Friday - Monday. There's so much to do here!
I guess that's what I get for being a homebody. We've also gotten in the habit of taking the metro from North Hollywood if we're going downtown or to Hollywood.

#17 ·
6000 in 6mth

Call me average, I go nowhere & work 2 miles from home.

#18 ·
I posted on FA about this too. Some of you guys are putting crazy miles on your cars. I'm at 3K miles in 3 months because I have a commuter car. But I'm selling it now if anyone is interested in Atlanta. I bought the 2004 Corolla LE after I sold my IS300 and until my FX came in about 2 months later. I only have 3.5K on the Corolla and feel like driving the FX more and paying for the miles at the end of the lease.

PM me if interested in a like new 04 Corolla LE 3,500 miles

#22 ·
cantdrv55 said:
91,000 miles in two years....in my previous company car, an '02 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Holy $hit! You're talkin' about that many on your FX? Think that the most I'd heard of previouly was in the 40k range. At least you're drivin' in style 8)

#23 ·
FromHereToInfiniti said:
cantdrv55 said:
91,000 miles in two years....in my previous company car, an '02 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Holy $hit! You're talkin' about that many on your FX? Think that the most I'd heard of previouly was in the 40k range. At least you're drivin' in style 8)
I think he means in the Dodge Caravan. That's how I read it. But still, 91k miles in two years? Where do you commute? SF to LA? :p

1.2k miles @ 1 month for me.

#24 ·
Sensei said:
FromHereToInfiniti said:
cantdrv55 said:
I think he means in the Dodge Caravan. That's how I read it. But still, 91k miles in two years? Where do you commute? SF to LA? :p

1.2k miles @ 1 month for me.
Yeah, sorry guys, I was being a smarta$$. I put those miles in my Dodge Caravan. I travel all over Northen CA and NV selling medical stuff to hospitals, clinics and reference labs. I wish my company would give me a sportier vehicle but, at least, the Caravan is free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.