Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm....i went to wipe down the dust from the curved part of the passenger dash with a white cotton rag and it left white streaks. the odd thing is now i cant get them to come off :?

anyone have this happen? does anyone clean this area regularly and if so, what do they use?

any help is appreciated 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Not sure if this wil help. I use Mequires vinyl stuff. But I kinda had a weird thing happen. I left a suede glove on the dash overnight and the next morning it left horrible marks. I freaked ! I poured on the vinyl stuff and let it soaked on it. By two days it went away. I have used that magic earser thing and that has worked miricles on weird spots in my other car with no harm to the leather or vinyl. :?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet Fx said:
Not sure if this wil help. I use Mequires vinyl stuff. But I kinda had a weird thing happen. I left a suede glove on the dash overnight and the next morning it left horrible marks. I freaked ! I poured on the vinyl stuff and let it soaked on it. By two days it went away. I have used that magic earser thing and that has worked miricles on weird spots in my other car with no harm to the leather or vinyl. :?
ahhh...magic eraser :p i love that thing. and i think i have one in the kitchen pantry. ill give that a try and if not ill try the mequires. thanks for the help :D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok...the magic eraser didnt work (good thing it works miracles in the house)....but i tried vinyl wipes and they took care of the marks 8)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Glad something worked for you. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts