Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep seeing this white FX towing a small trailer with wooden sides all over in the NOVA area. yesterday it was heading down 28 south and today it was in my community of south riding. is that you don looking for something to tow? :lol:

·
Registered
848 Posts
bradical said:
i keep seeing this white FX towing a small trailer with wooden sides all over in the NOVA area. yesterday it was heading down 28 south and today it was in my community of south riding. is that you don looking for something to tow? :lol:
Though I was southbound on 28 yesterday (Dulles Town Center to Westfields Blvd.), it wasn't me Brad...I don't even have a hitch.

Don

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ever since those FX commericals, i see so many FXen around here anymore that its not even funny. i have seen several white FX45's in the chantilly area too. i am travelling to bethesda each day and i am literally seeing about 5-8 FXs ecah way...sometimes even more than that.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
yeah, anyway ...what the heck is wrong with those **** Infiniti dealers, why are they SELLING cars to BUYERS, do they really want to stay in business? ...go figure!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Latest sales figures show the FX is selling slightly better than the G35 coupe. I usually see a couple a day on average now. Last year at this time, I'd probably seen less then ten away from the dealership.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
That's what I like about the Lancaster, PA. area, there are very few FX's around. I get more looks in the FX then I get in my modded C-4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts