Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am bored and relized I hit the refresh button way too often.

Where do you have your computer set-up when you are online?

Mine is on the side table, next to where I sit on the couch in front of the TV in my living room. :D

Boy, this kinda proves I am addicted to the internet and my FX :oops:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
At home my notebook in on my bed so i can watch TV and my computer.

Jim

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Laptop w/ wireless. Anywhere in/out of my house :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
in the spare bedroom next to my other computers. one to surf, one to rip, one to watch tv.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Let's see...

Currently writing on my laptop, on the coffee table of my hotel room in Salt Lake City.

At home...any one of the five PCs, or Mac...mostly in the library, where I relax, watch TV, play games (Civ III, Sims, etc.) and surf.

At work...any of the two servers, or PC on my desk.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Right now I am writing from work. I also wrtie from home with the Laptop on the bed, and sometimes from my wifes desktop computer, and a couple of times from my nephews desktop.
Is this a sign of O.C.D. ??? :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
At home, I either use a desktop in the "home office" room or a wireless laptop in the bedroom.

At work I use my desktop in the office.

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
PC in bedroom

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
at home on my disktop in my office, or on one of two laptops on my wireless LA...on the couch....in front of the TV :)

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Ack! Don't call this "chatting"- I remember the first days of AOL and the dreck that's "chat rooms"; I tried one once (and IRC, too) for about 20 mins over a decade ago and haven't used one since.

But anyway ... I'm a self-employed software engineer; my workday consists of sitting in front of my laptop either at home, at a client's, or at a Starbucks or Borders (I have a T-Mobile Wireless account- I like working "in the street") and I read the forums as I work (which helps keep me sane).

·
Registered
706 Posts
Laptop w/ wireless. Anywhere in/out of my house
Me too. Usually in my home office though.

·
Registered
320 Posts
At work on my Laptop...At home on my Laptop (wireless) in bed so i can watch TV and my computer. I agree with Kenny, I really dont call it chat either...

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
At one of our two PCs in the home office or a tablet/ laptop with wireless connectivity.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just came across this topic. Interesting question.

For me, in-between online gaming, e-mail, 'Net surfing, phone, TV, movies, working, day-dreaming, and whatever else in my home office when at home.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts