Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Has anyone heard when the 2005's will be available for configuration on Infiniti's web site? Or when they'll be coming to the dealerships?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
My dealer told me the '05s were expected in mid-October.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The local sales manager at Infiniti of Memphis tells me that the Sapphire is a dark blue. As we know, the Sheer Platinum will only be available on the FX45 w/ tech package and from what I’m told is an additional $500 upgrade because it apparently requires multiple coats of pearl to get the Platinum effect. Sheer Platinum sounds great and special, but too bad we don’t know what it really looks like.

I'm really anxious to own my first FX and preordered an '05 FX45 from my local dealership in Memphis, TN. I originally preordered a Sapphire with willow interior, and then I preordered a second FX with an additional deposit, but this time in Sheer Platinum w/ graphite interior (Sheer Platinum was only available with graphite interior). Both variants were preordered on September 8th, ‘04 and should both arrive in October I’m told.

Both ’05 FX45's will be optioned with technology package + MES package (Mobile Entertainment System, DVD player, and Lane Departure Warning). Apparently only way to get the LDW system was to add the full DVD package.

I'm only buying one of the two preorders. Dealership will allow me to apply both deposits to the 45 of my choice. Was too premature to actually decide which I would like better since both colors are unknown, but I didn't want to wait until October to see the colors, then wait another month or two for my order to be built (or located then transferred). Plus I want to be one of the first to own the '05 and this waiting is torture.

Maybe you should consider doing the same since you sound as excited and anxious as I am (checking the Infiniti.com site everyday for updates). They only required a $500 deposit per vehicle, and they agreed to $1000 below MSRP and no delivery charge. I didn’t feel right asking for any better deal since they are going out of their way to accommodate me with the two fully loaded preorders (other than chrome wheels).

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Shawn said:
(checking the Infiniti.com site everyday for updates).
May also want to check nissannews.com as well 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts