Infiniti FX Forum banner
141 - 160 of 176 Posts
DatMan said:
VERY sweet! Now I'm seriously thinking of using my 20" summers as winters and then trying to buy a set of 22's to use as summers... shoulda just gone with 22's in the first place and I wouldn't be second guessing myself all the time... :p
Thanks! That's exactly what I did. I have my 20" stockers for winter and then these 22's for summer and fall.

Looks a lot like the Lexani LX10's.. I think it looks good on the car/color.. It's not at all gaudy or blingy, but not mute either; gives enough attention without being obnoxious.. I like the offset too.. Good choice on the wheels.

Nice wheels schrammie! How are those Nittos riding for you on those 22s?

sarobi said:
Nice wheels schrammie! How are those Nittos riding for you on those 22s?
In the two days I've had them on, I have noticed they are definitely a bit louder than my 20" Yokohama Parada's. But nothing I can't handle. I can't say that I've noticed anything else yet. I also still need to get an alignment done. But I wanted a summer all-season performance tire other than the Yoko's. DiscountTire here in Portland hooked me up with a fairly nice combo deal.

I'll let you know if the Nitto's become unbearable.

daschlag said:
11fx35 said:
22" X 9" KMC Nova, 35 offset
265/35-22 Falken Ziex S/T-Z04
I like those rims but the tires are too small IMO. Maybe try a 265/40 or a 285/40 with the next set.

Thanks yes I am not happy with the 35 profile it always feels like I'm riding on rims. And avoiding all these potholes here is such a pain. Def gonna go with a 40 next set.

thebeezer said:
Does anybody recognize these wheels?
I think that's Kenny's FX... PM "da mayor" and you can ask him specifics on the rims...

Thanks guys, trying to get hold of Kenny, the offset seems too low for the FX on those Ion wheels. Hopefully Kenny can shed some light on this.

Here are the wheels I just installed on my FX35. (The spacers and drop will come soon. One thing at a time to get the $$$ out of my accountant; i.e., wife!)

Attachments

LOL... wheels look great btw! And they'll look even bigger / nicer with a drop... mine did... :)

As promised: washed, waxed, and lookin' all pretty! :hello1: :hello1:

Now the next question. How do I get the swirl marks out? I got most of them out with a cleaner wax, but any suggestions to make it really 'pop'? Black looks sexy, but is miserable to keep shiny.

Alright, not sure what the deal is, but my picture won't load. I'll mess with it more when I have time later. Sorry, all the excitement for nothing! ](*,)

141 - 160 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.