Infiniti FX Forum banner
121 - 140 of 176 Posts
Distinct said:
For anyone looking to get replacement 18s (the original wheels have become permanent winter wheels) here's a great choice and they were very cheap too...

MSR 045. Fit perfectly, 18 x 8 and 35 mm offset. Requires a hub-centring ring that fit very snug going in.

Looks great! What size tire?

traghipp said:
Here are my new Maui Advanti 22" rims with Hankook 35s. Let me know what you think. Thanks
Love the rims, they remind me of the 19" Rays wheels from the V35 coupe. But the wheel well gap is too much. I would suggest either lowering the FX a tad, or putting taller tires on those wheels.

Thanks for advice. I've already dropped it so I think I'll go with 265/40/22 tires next time.

^ please post what rims and the details so people know what they are :idea:

Nice wheels, but I was kinda distracted by that coffee cup on the ground. Its there in one pic, blacked out in another, then reappears again... too hard to pick up before taking pics I suppose.

GixxerSteve said:
Nice wheels, but I was kinda distracted by that coffee cup on the ground. Its there in one pic, blacked out in another, then reappears again... too hard to pick up before taking pics I suppose.
+1

Hahahahaha

Nice wheels though. Congrats.

Just got my Vossen's installed tonight. Super stoked. Here's just one pic. I'll post more when she's clean.

Details:
22x9- Vossen VVS-082
Nitto NT420S- 285/40/22

Wow! VERY nice rims!

PMG said:
Nice, can you post up some more pics of the wheels and car?
For sure. Let me clean her (if it ever stops raining here in Portland??!!) and then I'll post a bunch of pics.

Ok, here are more pics. Weather forecast says rain for a few more days so I decided to post without a wash. Let me know what you guys think.

VERY sweet! Now I'm seriously thinking of using my 20" summers as winters and then trying to buy a set of 22's to use as summers... shoulda just gone with 22's in the first place and I wouldn't be second guessing myself all the time... :p

121 - 140 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.