Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
I just wanted to know what is the maximum size of wheels I can go with on my Fx35 without doing any modifications to the rotor or the suspension system or without having fractions between the wheels and the inner fender walls. I have now 24" but I want to know if I can go for bigger plug n ply wheels

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Agreed. The best way to fit 26" wheels on an FX is to sell it and buy an Escalade or a Navigator.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I run 24's, you can go to 26 or maybe even 28 but your tires will be on rubber bands.

I run the same tire sidewall as 285/35/22 -- I use 285/30/24.

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
You can fit 28's on an FX (with a lift apparently)......but why?

·
Registered
640 Posts
GixxerSteve said:
You can fit 28's on an FX (with a lift apparently)......but why?

I threw up a little bit in my mouth...

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Yea looks like a roller skate to me.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
You should see that thing in motion... those 28's? They're spinners... :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree 28s are a little to big but no one wants little donut wheels on them.. I personally think 22s are really small for this truck. and I hate when people that like donut wheels lower there car. well its the same reason people put larger rims to fill in the fender gap

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree 28s are a little to big but no one wants little donut wheels on them.. I personally think 22s are really small for this truck. and I hate when people that like donut wheels lower there car. well its the same reason people put larger rims to fill in the fender gap
Im going with a 26 or 38 not sure don't want to cut so think im go with the skinnys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts