Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I’m just curious what would be my/your next car to purchase if I/we don’t have the FX anymore? :(
Go back to Infiniti and purchase another FX? :p
I know this is off the chart, some might think this is a curse and some probably just don’t want to talk about it but as the world continues to turn, we just can’t predict the future so what would it be.
---It's OK if you have a long list, we don't mind right, guys?------

·
Registered
90 Posts
The G35 6MT coupe sure was tempting when we leased the FX. If we didn't already have a small coupe, that's probably what we'd have ended up with.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Keeping the FX,keeping the WJ, and getting a 04 G35c 6MT soon. My buddy is selling his. It a tossup between his 03 and a new 04. Ive decided against the 05's.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Probably a FX45 at $10K off MSRP... :p

·
Registered
119 Posts
If my FX was stolen, I would buy another. It's the perfect daily driver for me. (I would get the Tech Package this time).

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just got my FX so I can't even think about replacing it already. However, I do know what my next car purchase will be. I'm getting an old Volvo 240 sedan or 1995 Toyota truck or newer for my son who'll be driving in 3 years. As far as a next car for myself, it'll be a used Boxster S to replace my Targa in about 3 years or so.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
C6

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't want to say it on an Infiniti board, but I'd get anything other then Infiniti. The car is great, but unfortunately, the service is a big turnoff. So was the sales department actually.. :roll: I would've waited for the new M45, but thanks to the dealer, I now have an order on a 5er (relax, not to replace FX!)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
GEAUX said:
DITTO, bro! Just saw making of the C6 on A&E channel. The C6 is awsome!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
VK45_FX said:
The car is great, but unfortunately, the service is a big turnoff. So was the sales department actually.. :roll: (relax, not to replace FX!)
yep, same here

·
Registered
105 Posts
If I had to buy anther car today I would get another FX45...

That being said I am on the wait list for a M3 (E90) which won't be out for 2 more years... rumors have it as a 400ph V8 :) I am third on the list and I put my name down early this year.

If money was no option then I would have an Astin Martin...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
finsfx said:
GEAUX said:
I caught that show last night. That was SWEET!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
GEAUX said:
finsfx said:
GEAUX said:
I caught that show last night. That was SWEET!
yep, might be giving Ross Downing Chevy in Hammond, LA a call -- they make crazy low deals!. That's where I got my last C5. That show is seriously making me think about a C6 purchase. Might wait until Year 2 so they can work the bugs out.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
My name is Sweet Fx and I have a problem...it does not take me long to become emotionally attached to cars.

We have had our '91 Camaro since 1993 and can not let it go, EVER.

We had a '99 conversion van and I almost cried that we could not keep it. I was tearing up when I had to hand the keys over to the new owner. It was a great/sound van but could not afford to make the payment with the FX. :(

We have a '94 Blazer with 120k miles on it and it is finally paid for. It is not going anywhere, 6 yrs in our lives and no problems.

If for some unforseen thing happened to my FX I really do not know what I would do. :? Truely, I do not know what I would want to buy. I would like to say I would get another FX but...I don't want to jinx anything.

But if money was no option, I would add a viper to my collection.

·
Registered
147 Posts
hummm, if I'm going for a full size sedan it'll be M45 or BMW 530. As for another SUV. probably FX55 with 500+ HP or look for a Porsche Cayenne turbo. :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
BMW X5 4.8si or LR Range Rover.

I still love my FX and the way it drives but build quality and dealer service're wearing me down.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts