Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I getting a FX35 :D , the first I mod I plan on getting is a Stillen CAI and a Z tube. I guess my question is, what is a good modification to start out with? What was your first mod?

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
It was either hooking my iPOD into the DVD input, or adding the Stillen STB... just depends on your definition of "mod"

-Andy

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Stilen CAI and Z tube at the same time

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
V-1 radar detector. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
mine was tint..........

then i got the STB from performance Nissan- from the group buy

then i got Sirius stealth install about a week ago.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
The Stillen STB. Can't do much to a 45 unless you want to screw with the exhaust or ECU. 8)
Ditto. I've got some Eibachs, but they'll have to wait until after tax day for their installation (and alignment). Uncle Sam is about to get money I almost don't have!

·
Registered
520 Posts
my 1st was an auto starter but the 1st thing I actually installed myself was the UTR CF intake tube and tornado filter :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Done on the same day.

Tint
Wheels
Taiwan STB
Some factory accessory that I had shipped from the US like cross bar, cargo cover....

Jim

·
Registered
832 Posts
Stillen CAI made for the G35, 35% tint on the front windows and hyperwhite turn & park bulbs. Installed the first week of owning the FX...needed some sort of mod due to placing the FX into an import auto show.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
First was the Clear Bra.
Second was the K&N Drop in.
Third was the Xenon interior bulbs. (Still need to install the step ups.)
Fourth was the Stillen STB.
Fifth was removing the K&N drop in and adding the STillen CAI (with blue filter no less)

Six will be the zTube/Sincity for now. Waiting for time to installl.
Seven will be Motordyne 1/2 plenum spacer (arriving this week)
Eight will be Eibachs.

Sheesh. I haven't even had my first oil change yet.
8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.