Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just spoke with my local service dept to ask them how much to bolt on a set of 20" OEM wheels & tires that i bought (my vehicle came with 18") and this idiot tells me that "if your vehicle came with 18"s then we cannot program your drivetrain for 20"s and therefore if you put these OEM 20" wheels & tires on your warranty will be void"?????????? are you kidding me? what kind of ass is this guy? there is only one infiniti dealer in my area too. i told him many people have done this swap and i've never heard that it's voided a person's warranty.

what the **** do i do now? i will be putting them on, but now i have to go to a local tire store to do it i guess and if i ever have a problem with my vehicle i have to swap the wheels back over to my original 18"s....... :evil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would call Infiniti of North America office and confirm this information. If in fact it is incorrect, while speaking with Infiniti of NA, report the advisor / salesman for providing faulty information and demend actions.

Most likely they will do nothing but at least you'll feel better.
:twisted:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts