Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by many wheel shops that the FX can only run a 22" wheel without modifying the wheel well or something to the truck? is this true? I understand anything bigger may look silly, but i am curious as to what size is the biggest an FX can run as a bolt on wheel (no modification of any sort)

sorry for the X-post, not getting any response in the other thread, thanks!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Re: What is the BIGGEST Wheel you can run without modificati

Robby said:
I was told by many wheel shops that the FX can only run a 22" wheel without modifying the wheel well or something to the truck? is this true? I understand anything bigger may look silly, but i am curious as to what size is the biggest an FX can run as a bolt on wheel (no modification of any sort)

I suspect that you are getting little response because NO ONE has any info beyond 22" You already know from "many wheel shops" that 22" is the limit and apparently no one on this board disputes that. I have not answered you to date BECAUSE I do not know the answer (and if anyone here had bigger wheels - the pics would be here); nor am I particularly interested enough to find out.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
There is no reason the wheel well would need to be modified as long as the overall circumference of the tires on the rims are kept close to stock. You've seen the threads in the pics section of FX's with 24" rims and nothing appears tucked into the wheelwell, so I can't see where modification would be neccessary. Now finding decent looking wheels with the proper bolt pattern and offset may be a challenge...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Re: What is the BIGGEST Wheel you can run without modificati

Robby said:

At least your 1st thread was posted in the right location :? http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2285

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
114.3x5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts