1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
I have always liked the look of rims matching the car, with just a little bit of bling. With the B16 color I think you can't miss.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black is an option. But for about $350 i can get the factory paint done. I always liked the color match thing and thought it had a classy look, yet different. The chrome lip just makes the paint shine. I really just want to have a different look and always loved the old school BBS rim with the matching paint on Porches ect...

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I like the 22, it looked like my Dvinci Pasha, but 07 is nice, I was wondering how heavy these wheels are and are they very expensive?

Jim

·
Registered
387 Posts
I always loved black rims on black cars. I think it makes them look more stealthy and tough. So, I think with the B16 it could look just as good. And I agree on toning down the "bling bling" factor. G/L

·
Registered
81 Posts
GraFX35 said:
I always loved black rims on black cars. I think it makes them look more stealthy and tough. So, I think with the B16 it could look just as good. And I agree on toning down the "bling bling" factor. G/L
Also looks good on our ride with the black body moulding/window trim.

Main thought on those rims - gotta remove the "22" label from the center cap. Listing the size of the rim is PURE ghetto. It's like having a "no fear" sticker on your ride - everyone rolls their eyes vs thinking "what a badass - that dude has, like, no fear!!!" That brand of rim lists the size so people will be impressed ("ohh, I didn't like the look of that rim before cuz I thought it was an '18', but now that I know it's a '22', what a sweet wheel - what a playa").

Try to find the rim you like in another brand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.