Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my first order with waynestowels a couple of weeks ago
and I could not be HAPPIER. :D

Why didn't all of you using this product, make a bigger deal about these waffletowels.

I can't believe all the time I spent using these micro-fiber towels.
I barely touched my FX with the 24 x 36 waffle towel and it just soaked up the water like there was never any water there. You got to try this towel.

So, IMO If you don't have a waffle towel from http://www.waynestowels.com you are missing out in drying in minutes. This is a wonderful product and I suggust everyone try them and you will see.

I also bought some of the "ultimate plush" zanio approved towels. These are also very good product and I am very happy with these as well. They are the plushish towels I have ever felt.

To make your ordering easier just PM waynestowels he is a member here for all of your detailing towel needs.

Thank you Wayne for a great product.

Dawn

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thank you for the review and kind words:)

I am proud to be a member and am always ready to help a fellow detail fanatic or a newbie..., it must be in the soul:)

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
SweetFX, Is this an unbiased review? Sounds actually like a commercial. I am wanting to get some good towels but have been holding off because they all seems so different.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fxlent said:
SweetFX, Is this an unbiased review? Sounds actually like a commercial. I am wanting to get some good towels but have been holding off because they all seems so different.
I have been using micro-fibers for over a year and was okay with them but I trashed them so much (washing and detailing every week) so I was in the market to replace.

Another member recommend them, so I thought "why not."
Since, wayne is a member I thought I would give his towels a try .

I spent about $80.00 and really I did not know that the waffel towel really did that good of a job. On the micro-fibers I had to wipe 2xs cuz it left behind little watter droplets and with the waffel I had to wipe only once and was done.

Others have said they really do soak-up but no one ever said "really you do not know what you are missing out on."

·
Registered
706 Posts
ok, I'll give them a shot.

Wayne, Are you out there? I need two large waffle's for drying and a couple of good micro's for cleaning my windows. What do you recommend and how much (including the .ORG discount).

Fxlent

·
Registered
142 Posts
Lovett,
I do not ship overseas, sorry...

FXLENT,
Please check out my web site at-
waynestowels.com

There is a discount for all forum members (but must be mentioned to recieve the discount)

The discount is 10% off all items- Except items already marked down or on sale.

The Waffle Weave towels are on sale, the |Glass towels are not on sale, so you will save even more:)
(BTW, free shipping on orders over $75:)

·
Registered
706 Posts
I got my Waynestowels a few days ago but haven't had the chance to try them out yet. I got 2 of the big waffle weave towels for drying and 4 smaller glass cleaner towels for my windows. I really like the feel of the glass cleaner towels and they seem to be very good quality. The waffle weave are nice too but am anxious to see if they pick up all the water as advertised. I'll be disappointed if the 2 waffles don't pick up every drop of water after using the water blade.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Please feel free to post a review.
I am confident of the performance of the products I carry.
If you (or anyone) has any questions or concerns, please post or email.
I am a small business and my customers are my priority and am proud of our reputation for "one on one" personalized service.

Also, I want to say a "Special THANK YOU" to Sweet Fx for this wonder opportunity to serve this community:)
THANK YOU (everyone)!!!

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Wayne, your 2' x 3' towels rock! Used them again this weekend (got the 9 for $75 special). Only need two of them for a complete dry down. Quality product. Highly recommended!!

·
Registered
787 Posts
I just wanted to give a one year update on the Waynestowels produces. These towels are still going strong 1 yr later. I wash the FX at least once a week and occasionally twice a week through out the year. Out of the 8 waffletowels that I bought i'm still just using 4 towels. No need to break out the other 4 since the ones im using are still going strong, haven't showed signs of break down and still absorbing. I use 2 for the body 1 for the door jams and 1 for the wheels. I also use the zaino approved microfiber towels for Z6 detail spray wipe downs and the MF glass towels and they also are still doing a great job. I really love the glass towels, I don't even use glass cleaner-windex. Just wipe the windows with the towel and your done.

Thanks Wayne for the great products.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thanks everyone:)

Everyone that has actually had a chance to try our High Quality Towels agree, the preformance is superb, not only on the first day, but for a long, long time after. (thanks for the review Ba Ba Luwee, SweetFX, GeoFX, and FXLENT)

We have tested towels that actually started to fall apart after one or two washes!!

We pride ourselves on offering only the very best on the market.
Not only for performance today,but for performance yesrs from now.

We have recieved emails from clients that have praised our products they were using they had purchased 3 and 4 years ago!!! WOW!!
They even surpass our own expectations:)

There are very few items you can spend 5 bucks on that last and serve you for years down the road.

Of course, there are those that would like to knock us because they no longer recieve free items when the introductory specials and free product trials ran out, so they go on to who ever will send free items at the time, then that product is the best, we call it the "flavor of the month syndrom".

That is when every month or so there are free samples in the mailbox and now we have a new "best" product...,
That is, until the next rounds of freebies is sent.

You can easily spot this as it is usually one or even a few individuals in a group that consistantly change products, reviews and tests products and what they have at the time is the best and flames whatever is not on the freebie list

We let our clients, products and service do the speaking when it comes to Quality and Performance.

Again, a big THANK YOU to everyone that has tried our towels and service..., you guy's and gal's are #1 and what keeps us motivated to offer only the very best to you:)

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since the day I bought his towels I love them and I cant believe I have been usuing them for over 1 year now. :shock: WOW

And they still work great and the drying towels and the window are working as good as the first day. I cant even imagine how many washes I have put them thru.

Thanks Again for selling such a great product.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thank you for your thoughts / experiences / review of our products, we will always do our best to bring the highest quality products to the table, striving to continue to improve any way possible in order to offer the best available products to our clients.

I have met some of the nicest people on this forum, Thank you for your continued support:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
I bought a bunch when I got my FX (2 and a half years ago), some are still going strong, the ones that are getting old are used on the wife's car :wink: I'll definitely pick up more when I run out.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thank you:)

Your input is greatly appreciated as well as your continued support!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
PINITI said:
Get Out! ... No Way! ... Really? .... I heard that they really Suck, Big time........ http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... 8&start=25 :shock:
PINITI said:
Hey Wayne, glad you took me up on my invitation. Welcome to the beautiful world of FX! Hey, those M F towels of yours really suck, ....especially the w/w style. Yep, Sucks the water right-off! We use that 2'x3' size to dry off the whole FX, after doing the free-flowing nozzle final rinse trick. And you really CAN use them for right out of the shower. I figured I might as well try it as I got your special 9 @ $75 SHIPPED! Thanks again, ...check 'em out gang. (Wayne, leave a note in the detailing section, too)
Even 2 years later the best of his lot are the WW's ... they still suck! :shock:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered a couple waffle towels -- still in the bag.. Do I wash them in the washing machine first? Can I wash my (all new unused) microfiber towels w/ it too? what kind of deterg?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Glad everyone has noticed the difference, not just initially, but even "years" down the road and still performing:)

Piniti-
When you have time, I am interested in your stealth XM, sounds interesting!!

rholynnFX-

MicroFiber Care -
If cared for properly, they will last you a long time and give you show car performance. Below I have included a list of do's and don'ts to get the best "mileage" from your new towels.

*Do wash towels in "Cold - Warm Water" before first use. (you never know what they may have picked up)

*Do NOT use bleach, fabric softeners , anti-static products or detergents that contain them.
I recommend washing separate from your regular laundry to prevent "introducing" lint or other particles to your towels. Also, I have found Dawn dish detergent(blue formula)to be the choice to wash towels when they are "dirty". Wash by hand in a bucket of warm water with Dawn to remove the majority of polish, wax, etc, etc.
You can then safely machine wash. I recommend a rinse with white distilled vinegar after every few washings.

*Do NOT dry in the dryer.
I recommend hang drying. Your dryer may contain dust, lint and traces of anti-static/cling sheets or other fabric softeners you do not want in your towels for the best performance and long life.

*Do NOT iron.

*Do NOT use with stainable materials such as paint, ink, wood stains, etc.

*Do NOT use on painted surface if towel has been dropped or is dirty.

*Do wash when they begin to streak or smear.

If you like the quality and performance of your new high performance, synthetic, lintless microfiber towels, PLEASE let your friends and forum members know.

My main concern is customer satisfaction and will help in any way I can with "tips & tricks" of detailing.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at [email protected]

Hope this helps:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts