Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a CLEAN, 1st gen 35 or 45. Preferably under 100k miles but possibly higher if the right candidate. Accident/paintwork free is also preferred.

No light colored interiors plz, prefer the darker stuff.

Must have the 20” wheels. What’s out there?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello - I see that this was posted many months ago, but didn't know if you were still looking for a 1st gen FX45. I have a 2003 in Liquid Copper with the brick/black interior. I'm the second owner (the last 11 years), and bought it from the original owner from the Phoenix area who ordered it new. I know that the original owner was one of the early members on this site. Odoemeter at 115,700. It's very clean overall, but has thin cracks across the dash, and some peeling on the seats. Both (original) bumper covers have some spiderweb cracks from light "love-taps". The paint is in excellent condition, and the car has been in dry climates in Arizona and southern California, and has zero rust of any kind. The original owner was one of the early ones to do the Technosquare ECU reflash, which added some extra grunt, and it runs great!

I have finally decided this week to part ways with it, and need to decide on a price. I've tried to find a single Liquid Copper 45 for sale, and haven't come across any. At this point, it's hard to find some comps, and the copper was (and still is) a GREAT choice. It's in the San Diego area, and I haven't posted it for sale anywhere yet, but will be in the coming days. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks! - Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts