Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I believe I still have one in my garage. I'll check tomorrow, and take some photos. Shipping might be expensive depending where it's going - I'm in San Diego.

Kevin

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here are some pictures and measurement across. This came from my sister's 2007 or 2008 FX35. She removed it as soon as she bought the car, and never used it. It's as close to perfect as you'll find. I believe it weighs about 20 pounds or so. If interested, and it will fit yours, please let me know your offer.

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pictures and measurement across. This came from my sister's 2007 or 2008 FX35. She removed it as soon as she bought the car, and never used it. It's as close to perfect as you'll find. I believe it weighs about 20 pounds or so. If interested, and it will fit yours, please let me know your offer.

Thanks,
Kevin
I’m definitely interested. Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Will this fit all years from 03-08? Also, would I need to find mounting brackets if mine didn't come with one? Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will this fit all years from 03-08? Also, would I need to find mounting brackets if mine didn't come with one? Thank you.
03-05 and 06-08 have different tonneau covers. They are not interchangeable and yes you need to have mounting brackets in order to use the tonneau cover.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Someone from this site is having it picked up next week. This would NOT fit a 2003 or 2004 for sure. I believe it fits like 2005 - 2008.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just an fyi, if anyone plans on shipping one of these, make sure you get the "boxed" dimensions and weight to get a correct quote. UPS and FedEx both charge extra due to the dimensions/length. You may be shocked at the cost, When I got a quote to ship this 400 miles, it was $70 with FedEx or UPS.....

We're all so used to getting free shipping....it's a bit of an eye opener....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts