Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting!
Grubbs are advertising VPP rates for the organization which I am in.
Sooooo going on that, and that VPP is the same (so am told) for any dealer that offers it, I contacted my local dealer and told them I was eligable for VPP. Cool they said, we will get you a #. Then they emailed me and said to call Nissan VPP as they could not find the details.
Turns out my organization is NOT on the VPP list at all!
False advertising going on here??????

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
where did you find that you were eligible?

there is a PDF for download that has all companies that are valid (although im not sure how up to date this is)...

either way, you youself can call the number and tell them what your comopany name is and your employee number and find out if your are eligible.

go to http://insideinfiniti.com/ and call the 800 number you see there.

if you are eligible then your are eligible anywhere

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grubbs is actually advertising my organization and so is the organization itself
Texas Association of Realtors

Both sites qoute this.

Think somthing is smelly as NOT on the pdf. register.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
well, since your organization is localally based, i wonder if grubbs is stretching the rules a bit for some of you folks. that would make sense why you couldnt get it at another dealer even if they are in TX as well since grubbs is so big....

i would contacgt grubbs and ask them directly what is going on with your org.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Neither is Fresh Alloy and if your a member over there you can get VPP pricing through Grubbs. Remember, dealers can give you pricing as if your were making a VPP purchase, but technically it's not VPP.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thing is they are advertising it AS vpp, not vpp pricing or matching vpp, but vpp itself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.