Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a Vizualogic headrest kit? If so, I am curious about a couple of things...

1. I notice the sound can be either wireless headphones or FM modulator. How is the sound using the FM modulator? Are the Vizualogic headphones decent?

2. How is the video quality when compared to the Clarion, Sony, etc? Is the Vizualogic DVD player good quality...does it skip?

3. On the 05 FX35 non tech there is a cup holder in the back opposite the console- you press a button and it opens. Was thinking of putting the DVD player in there to avoid cutting the console. Ideas?

Any other comments from Epik/Vizualogic owners?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
You can put the DVD in the OEM spot and order a new back plate for the center console off of everythinginfiniti.com. I also think someone here can send you the installation or R/R instructions (or attach to this thread) on how they mount the OEM unit. You would just need to find one with similar dimentions. I will do this same install one day. My kid is only 7months old so the DVD is not a "need" yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - I checked on the center console- costs around $19. Putting a DVD player in the center console is a better idea - since the wiring is already there.

I decided against the Epik/Vizualogic headrests for a couple of reasons..saw one in another FX35 locally...and the picture was not as nice as I would have imagined. Also, shops around here want to charge around $1200 plus installation for the headrests. I'll probably have them custom installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts