Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer i want to do a series of mods to my car and one of the first that came to mind besides the STB was a viper alarm system. Viper 791 XV 2 way Car Alarm/Remote Start System is this worth it? How many people have done it. I dont have the intelli key system btw. Just wanted some feedback/PO and expereince.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
I've had Vipers in my last 3 cars - never had a problem. But i never get the entry level, always the upper models. My last one in the Navi was the 800 or 600 model?? Im not sure - it was the one with the code hopping (thats probably standard now) and all the wires were black. Had the remote start/window up & down/sunroof close/open - loved it - but I dont currently have it on my FX.

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
moved by me :D

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
I have it in mine, done it on other FXen. Definitely do it. Especially better since you don't have the tech as you won't need to carry the 2 remotes. Do a search and you will see a few posts by me with more info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.