Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

We have converted to vb. Please post any issues or bugs you might find here so we can get them resolved.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Kind of wondering where my posts on Viglink and the Org went?

·
Administrator
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No posts should be lost. I can double check though.

One thing you all might have to do is set the correct timezone in your user profile. to show posts at the right time for where you are located.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Administrator
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Victory,

I just looked at the thread and the pictures are displaying correct for me. Are you still having an issue view images in that thread?

- dm, community support

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi adminAG,

Sorry for the slow reply.

Yes, I am still having issues with most (but not all) of the photos. I've used both IE9 and Chrome and the same pictures are missing (or appear) with both browsers.

It looks like the photos are hosted on ImageShack. When right-click on the image in Chrome and select "Open image in new tab", the images that appear in the post also appear in the new tab, but the images that do not appear in the post takes me to an ImageShack webpage that says "this photo has been removed".

Could the images be cached on your computer? Not too long ago, I cleared all my cache files.

Victor

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just tested post with Chrome on a new computer (first time to this forum) and have the same symptoms.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Yes I don't see how youre seeing them Admin. The images have been removed from the users imageshack page. Browser changes wont help in this instance.

Victor did you try to email or PM the poster in that topic to see if he still has them?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi John,

I just sent a PM and will report back. Can we host the images directly on the forum?

Victor

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Yes you can. Some people don't seem to figure it out (its pretty easy) and they turn to other hosting places and after time they disappear. The hosting here is a bit more easier than it was before so hopefully most use ours.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Seems like my first PM to the OP did not go through. I've sent a new PM.

adminAG, if you can see the images, can you do a Save As... and then host the files on the forum, and update the links in the post? I know there are a lot of images; do you have any tools that could automate the process?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I just joined the forum however I don't see where/how to post a thread??!!! Also, the search function I've been unable to figure out, with the exception of the google bar at the top of the window.

Long story short, I have a couple of problems with my 2011 FX35 just purchased and would like to post a thread for some help.

Any assistance would be great. No.....I'm not a forum nooby. I live on these things. For whatever reason, this forum is difficult to navigate.

·
Premium Member
10,642 Posts
Well it looks like you figured out how to post.

And the search function is very simple- go to the google bar at the top right and click that arrow and change it from google search to VB search. Very simple. Many forums use this same feature and software.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts