Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed that my total posts have been fluctuating over the past few weeks for some reason. one day a few weeks ago i was over 750 then i noticed it was in the 730's then over 750 again now at 738/9.

anyone else notice this ? :roll:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
We've been secretly going behind your back every time you leave the computer and deleting them, we honestly didn't think you would notice or mind. :oops: Evidently we have been found out. :shock: We've been selling them to the highest bidder at F/A to continue to fund This site. So far we've raised enough cash to split a bottle of Jack Daniels among the .org members. (a small bottle) When the JD's done your posts will return, they might be a little blluurrry or even fuzszzyy. Please post a response to this and disreguard the blue smoke and orange sparks coming out of you computer. Enjoy your day. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,581 Posts
You lose posts in the For Sale/Wanted/Testing threads. So if you posts a lot there when the drop off so does your posts.

I never notice on mine. I do like seeing the joined date, I read those a lot.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PINITI-FX said:
We've been secretly going behind your back every time you leave the computer and deleting them, .....
i KNEW it!!! :lol:

i might have to do some donuts in your yard when the 45 comes in :shock:

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
bradical said:
ive noticed that my total posts have been fluctuating over the past few weeks for some reason. one day a few weeks ago i was over 750 then i noticed it was in the 730's then over 750 again now at 738/9.

Still Noticing? ... so am I! :roll:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Maybe we should start ...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
... replying like this ...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
... so we can get ...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
... our posts counts up. :shock: :oops:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PINITI-FX said:
bradical said:

Still Noticing? ... so am I! :roll:
not sure what that means, but ever since i posted this, my post count has not decremented.....hmmmm......im wathcing you 8)

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
to me :)

btw.... i get "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while." when i did this

ANOTHER attempt by the man to supress me!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
bradical said:
btw.... i get "You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while." when i did this

LOL - that didn't happen to me. Must be a conspiracy 8)

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
bradical said:

It is called "flood control" and it is a safeguard. Nothing personal. ::D

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
particlefx said:
bradical said:

It is called "flood control" and it is a safeguard. Nothing personal. ::D
i know...just kidding :)

actually.....im suprised that it let me post three times with only about 15 seconds between each post.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts