Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Do you have any close up pics? Anyway I will never put chrome/metal caps again not to mention the Infiniti logo one. Those SOB are just keep stealing my caps. I got frustrated and just get black plastic caps.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e39ng said:
Do you have any close up pics? Anyway I will never put chrome/metal caps again not to mention the Infiniti logo one. Those SOB are just keep stealing my caps. I got frustrated and just get black plastic caps.
EBAY AUCTION for the caps, with closeups....

im sorry you had to deal with theft (even small things like that).......... :evil:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I bought 8 hex style chrome caps off of Ebay - $2 plus shipping. Someone stole 2 of the original caps (must be for their bike). Guess, I will see how long it takes for me to go through these...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, i know what you mean. On my Acura Legend I had Volk Racing Wheels and the valve stem caps had this nice blue jewel on the end the said "Rays" as in Rays Engineering. Within the first week they were gone. :(

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
My dealer sells locking logo caps; you need the special tool that comes with them to remove them. I've heard they can be a PITA to get off even with the tool, though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts