Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my car keys at work today so i thought my coworkers are messing with me as i'm looking inthe desk of this old salesman next to me i come across a brand new Valentine one when i asked him about it he said that a customer left it in a trade about 5 mounths ago and never came back for it, then he offered to sell it for 20$ :shock: but how can i be such a lay down as a car salesman so i offerd him 10 and he took it :multi: now i have the 8500 X50 blue and this one, but the problem is there is no cords at all it's just the radar detector what do i need to buy for it to make it work? Maybe i'll put both of them in the car. :idea:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'll give ya 20 for it :D

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Make it $30 :D :D

·
Registered
527 Posts
I need one soon or I'll be paying 400 bones to da' man...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shady that was real cute but NO. Anyways i used it last night by using the cord from the X50 an it actually worked, the mute button did not, i must say the the X50 is a much nicer radar and man it looks so much better, so the V1 is now for sale and i won't sell it for 33 dollars if that is comming next. :p just like a car doesn't matter what i paid for it what is it worth and what do you think is a good deal. Man i really sound like a used car salesman. :x

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will trade for silver roof rails :wink:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yek how do you like the passport??I own the V-1 and the only thing I don't like is the wire in the way...I just wanted to get your opinions on the performance of the Passport..
Phil

·
Registered
124 Posts
Valentine keeps the serial numbers and owners on file. You can only buy the V1 cords/accessories through them, and they ask for name and serial number. Just hope the original person did not report it stolen to them.

Only negative for the V1 is that the FX's ICC sets off the laser detection. I have my laser disabled.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No i only have 2 cars now one mine and one the dealer demo i take the radar with me when i switch cars i only drive the sl55 on the weekends. The cord is allways in my way and i like the X50 soooooooooooooo much better. It's not reported stolen. And it's a big no on the 50. 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.