1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nice titanium tips.

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
That looks almost exhactly like the Invidia exhaust for the FX35 that alot of members in Taiwan are using.

Jim

·
Registered
443 Posts
wow
nice muffler~
i am wondering how much..

500$?

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
The tips are spectacular and given how well the Y is made I am not surprised at how well the headers work
Who are these guys anyway?
Yes,I have their Y,but who

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
I was reading from another forum, I think a Z forum that UR is also trying to develop a plenum too.

Jim

·
Registered
96 Posts
Our exhaust system is not Invidia, perhaps its b/c of the Ti tips!!
This piece will complete the full UTR line of exhaust components for the FX35. (Headers, Hi Flow Cats, Ypipe and Exhaust.) :D
Full details will be release soon.

Thanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
OK, based on past experinece I am not expecting much of a reply BUT, I am gonna be stupid and I gotta ask... When will the muffler be available and how much???

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Yikes, I would love to have just the muffler and tips on my FX. I would be happy. Course I want to pay less than 1100 though. I am cheap. :shock:

·
Registered
443 Posts
yah me too,
I just want the muffler, because of the nice exhaust tips.

I hope that the muffler it's bolt on and fit with the stock piping.

·
Registered
105 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
I heard MSRP is around $1100 or $1200. It is already available but there is a shortage of material for the titanium tips so not sure when it will be back in stock. UT, feel free to correct me if I misspoke at all.

-NJJ
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I truly HOPE that is for the complete exhaust system minus headers (Y tube, intermediate pipes and muffler). That much for just the muffler is TOTALLY INSANE!!! Even if the whole muffler was titanium. Isn't a NISMO catback system like that much?
If it is going to be that expensive for the muffler, someone has too much money to buy one....
I wouldn't spend more than 300-325 for a muffler like that.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
UnlimitedTuning said:
Thanks for all the questions and comments.

As soon as the exhaust system is released, pricing and details will be announced. :D

Ron
tease............... :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
any news?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
GR8 FX said:
OK, based on past experinece I am not expecting much of a reply BUT, I am gonna be stupid and I gotta ask... When will the muffler be available and how much???
UT please be specific also on ID pipe size diameters at the cats - Y, collector, intermediate pipe (both ends) and rear section. $695 GB works for me! :roll:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Surprise! This is what UTR replied by email!

Jimmy, sorry for the delay in reply. Right now the FX35 exhaust is being tested.
We'll keep you posted on availability in the Forums! It should be real soon!

Thanks

Unlimited Tuning

Tele: 347-993-3469
Fax: 212-202-3640

maybe someone go give them a call?

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
I'm supposed to speak with them tomorrow morning in Queens. I'll ask about the delay.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts