Infiniti FX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
I just purchased the Z-Tube on the stillen intake gb...I would have been interersted in this...
Phil

·
Registered
787 Posts
I have wanted a cf tube since Feb, but have waiting patiently since Dakine posted: http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25( Have been reliably told by UnlimitedTuning (with sanction from their Japanese HQ) and in conjunction with Grubbs, they will unveil somthing VERY new and Special at the 2005 National Meet! ) Now that UnlimitedTuning is here let me ask them if I should be waiting for a VERY new and Special tube just for FX tube.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello All FX Owners;

We have just released our CF Intake Tubes, Headers, and CF Engine Covers. And we are still trying to work on a few other items, we are trying to do everything we can, but each item must go through a very strict testing and R&D before we can release the product, thank you for your patience and support.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Group Buy on Tube

1. FX-1004
2. CAR54
3. NJ_Jackals
4. GrtDay

In with normal disclaimer (price is key)

OK. I'm in. I want the engine cover too. I will have a black Z-tube for sale.

As an ex-Harley rider, we would sneer at carbon fiber, calling it "white man's chrome."
Now that I'm riding a BMW, it is all over my bikes.
Drive/Ride cheerfully!
Ron

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bought mine already

In the spirit of "Acquisition Therapy" I must remove my name from the list. I already pulled the trigger and bought mine.
Jeff at Unlimited told me they had the tems on sale and would not be doing a group buy.

If the product is as good as Jeff's service, we'll all be happy campers! Can't wait!

Drive cheerfully!
Ron

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Re: Group Buy on Tube

GrtDay said:
1. FX-1004
2. CAR54
3. NJ_Jackals
4. GrtDay

In with normal disclaimer (price is key)

OK. I'm in. I want the engine cover too. I will have a black Z-tube for sale.

As an ex-Harley rider, we would sneer at carbon fiber, calling it "white man's chrome."
Now that I'm riding a BMW, it is all over my bikes.
Drive/Ride cheerfully!
Ron
Since This was Just 8 hours ago ..........what is the price of this non-GB unit?

·
Registered
361 Posts
NJ_Jackals said:
Yes, what was price? what was shipping? A little disconcerting that UTR is here pushing their wares but not willing to deal with us. Friendly vendors have made a lot of money here on this board.

-NJJ
Possibly, check this thread --> http://www.infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewto ... highlight=

Andy @ PerformanceNissan is a UT vendor and posted that he would work with the board on a GB. Perhaps give him a shot. Never hurts to ask. Best of luck NJ_Jackas.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.