Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow, what a push back. I was really hoping for mid October. And now end of November could very well turn into mid December. Arrrrrrg!!!!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
****! :shock: This is bad news for me. I was hoping for end of this month. My $45K loan offer ends on Oct 30th. Looks like i need to get my credit ran again at the end of November! :( I want my FX now!! Looks like i may have to settle for an 04 well below invoice :cry:

·
Registered
19 Posts
05fxguy said:
****! :shock: This is bad news for me. I was hoping for end of this month. My $45K loan offer ends on Oct 30th. Looks like i need to get my credit ran again at the end of November! :( I want my FX now!! Looks like i may have to settle for an 04 well below invoice :cry:
It might be worth it from a financial perspective to just get the '04 IMO. There really aren't any mechanical or feature improvements for '05 except the Lane Departure Warning system. If you are attracted to the 2005 because of the cosmetic differences like the clear tail lights or dark chrome grill you could always use some of the money you saved by getting an '04 and buy the new style grill, tail lights, etc. at the parts department. They shouldn't be too difficult to install.

·
Registered
462 Posts
jwaters943 said:
05fxguy said:
It might be worth it from a financial perspective to just get the '04 IMO. There really aren't any mechanical or feature improvements for '05 except the Lane Departure Warning system. If you are attracted to the 2005 because of the cosmetic differences like the clear tail lights or dark chrome grill you could always use some of the money you saved by getting an '04 and buy the new style grill, tail lights, etc. at the parts department. They shouldn't be too difficult to install.
Good point. I may just go that route.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Why did Canada get 05 so much earlier than us?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
If true, I am really glad I did not wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts