Infiniti FX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Any new news regarding the dual exhaust? Intake? Anything Else?

Im waiting to see some dyno results, im sure Ill be buying such parts this month.

Let me know!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i have used their CAI for a little over 1500 miles now....

its very nice, and i think i have perfected the install (moreso than oem)

i am awaiting a reply from randy huddleson on how to improve the inlet tubes (crank and pressure - line), but i have ideas on how to do this myself also...

yesterday, i added a bracket to support the cone-side elbow/tube, and it made all the difference of support....

i still have not received any feedback in weeks in regards to all my calls, pm's and emails....

wish i had more(better) to report

S

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
esemes said:
how to improve the inlet tubes (crank and pressure - line), but i have ideas on how to do this myself also...
What's the problem with it?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ujmot said:
esemes said:
how to improve the inlet tubes (crank and pressure - line), but i have ideas on how to do this myself also...
What's the problem with it?
well, the CC vent tube is okay, but i want it to seal tighter than it does (im sure theres really no leak issues though- it took some force to get it to seat...... i am gonna do an external k&n ventcase filter for this line anyway (Paddock told me they'd send a new elbow, devoid of the CC vent hole)....dont know anymore

the variable intake pressure tube is a little concerning, as it just inserts into the elbow/tube.... i want it to slide over a fixed post/tube and there be 100% flush with the intake walls (to permit best airflow)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I see what you're talking about now - they're grommet-ed holes and you just stick the tubes into them? :?

You should take it to a shop and get a custom vent piece welded on to your existing elbow that will attach the vent hoses. It shouldnt be that difficult, the holes are already there. Just need to find the right pieces to weld on.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
ujmot said:
I see what you're talking about now - they're grommet-ed holes and you just stick the tubes into them? :?

You should take it to a shop and get a custom vent piece welded on to your existing elbow that will attach the vent hoses. It shouldnt be that difficult, the holes are already there. Just need to find the right pieces to weld on.
yep, i agree....

some round tubing (roundbar?) about ¾" long will leave a nice finished look

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Re: :-(

Beryllium45 said:
dissapointing... :-\

what happened to paddock?
don't know ber-

theyy have all kinds of auctions going, an still use pics of my car on their site, but thas all i know....

i am not gonna say anything bad, NOR good, until i get satisfaction....

i wonder why a customer who spent about 1K with them gets such treatment??

in the meantime, if other systems come along, well, i know how to use a 14mm wrench okay.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts