·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Neat - ionized gasoline :roll:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, a buddy here at work showed me this and asked if it was a good deal. I told him I had some ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell him. He looked at me like "what you talkin 'bout Willis?" :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
You guys are wrong! This will work but only if you connect it to "Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator"... :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
krzys4 said:
You guys are wrong! This will work but only if you connect it to "Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator"... :lol:
Don't forget to use the randadicator pins so the the fuel doesn't effect the flamficators. I think the flamficator is right next to the flux capacitor. :twisted:

·
Registered
882 Posts
please stop sposting this stuff...gas ionizer...just a freakin magnet
tornado...omg...whats next

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
They got it right: they got a scientific sounding theory (rearranging molecules of gasoline so that they burn more efficiently), they priced it around $50 (so that if it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world) and the mileage improvement sounds plausible (27% and not 2x or 3x). I suspect they will sell lots. The only minor problem is -- they don't work!!

If you want one of these, I'll sell you some magnets and duct tape for $40; that's a savings of $10. But wait, there's more... ::roll:

·
Registered
361 Posts
If you'd like, my buddy and I know how to remove the entire floor panel from the automobile. This way, you can Fred Flintstone your car wherever you need to go. Saves gas, improves mileage, and works out your leg muscles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts